Note: Academic exams are available in GIFT and XML formats.
Note: All exams can be converted to PDFs or printed and distributed in class.
Note: Enrollment into courses at Textbook Equity’s Online Tests requires self-registration
Note: Exam prices range from free to $12.99, grant 26 weeks of access, and can be taken multiple times.
Pre-Med Anatomy and Physiology Exams
Volume 1 consists of 11 exams, one per chapter. 700+ Multiple Choice, T/F, Short Answer.
- Beta Ready Human Biology for Yogis (Available Now)
- Yoga Pose Identification (English and Sanskrit) (February 1 2016)
- Yoga Pedagogy and Teaching Methods (2016)
- Meditation Techniques and Philosophies (2016)
- All About Kriyas (2016)
- Breathing and Pranayam Techniques (2016)
- Chanting (2016)
- Mantras and Mudras (2016)
- Ethics and Professional Conduct for Yoga Teachers (2016)
- Yoga MBA (Yoga as a Business) (2016)
- Understanding The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (April 2016)
Follow the directions below for individual self-registration
Go to our Moodle LMS —> Textbook Equity Tests Online (Moodle).
- Select a course.
- Select Create New Login.
- Follow directions and respond to confirmation email.
- Login and select the desired course and tests.
- If the course or test requires a password send a message using the green help icon.
Special Services: Write editors at textbookequity.org
- Academic exams are available in GIFT and XML formats.
- All exams can be converted to PDFs or printed and distributed in class.
Using the world renown open source learning management platform*
*Moodle Learning Management System https://moodle.org/