Got Moodle(r)*? We do, and it is working nicely, thank you. We adopted it for our online learning management platform.
Today I’m happy to announce that Textbook Equity, the company that grew out of Santa Clara University’s CAPE 2010 program, is expanding it offerings to include exams created from our free and open licensed textbooks, as well as online courses based on the same textbooks. These additional revenues will enable our mission to continue to provide free, open licensed, and inexpensive college-level textbooks.
We have four exams currently open for enrollment. Fees are waived for educators, CAPE cohorts,:and the curious student. Just write for instructions from your .edu email.
Pre-Med Anatomy and Physiology, based on our “Accounting and Physiology” textbook. This has exams chapter by chapter, drawing from our question bank of over 500 questions.
- Anatomy and Physiology: Vol 1 of 3 (Chapters 1 -11)
- [In development]: Anatomy and Physiology: Vol 2 of 3 (Chapters 12 – 21)
Accounting (500+ questions)
- Vol 1 Accounting Principles: A Business Perspective, Financial Accounting (Chapters 1 – 11)
- Vol 2. Accounting Principles: A Business Perspective, Financial Accounting (Chapters 12 – 18)
- Human Biology Exam for Yogis (Anatomy & Physiology)
- [Build in progress] Yoga Pose Identification – English and Sanskrit
- [In process] The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: The Book of the Spiritual Man”
- [In process]
If we can be of service in your education needs just let us know. If interested in supporting our cause, let us know that too!
Founder and CEO
*Moodle is an open source learning management platform, commonly called an LMS.